The Kewadin Inn also offers fully licensed banquet facilities with over
3000 sq ft for conventions, meetings, receptions for all occasions and
weddings for up to 225 people. Our professional detailed oriented staff
work hard to ensure that your function will be a success. Our large banquet
hall with scenic grounds is the perfect setting for your group function.
Come check out why so many people of Orillia are turning to the Kewadin
Inn to host their function. We want your business and we work hard to
Kewadin Inn hosts the special night of Valentine's holiday with a romantic menu for couples, live music and games for the lovers. Prizes are generously provided by bestvalentinegifts.ca - where wonderful Valentine's gift ideas can be found.
Wedding Receptions and more:
The perfect spot for your wedding, the perfect spot for your guests to
spend the weekend. With many years of serving Orillia and area Bride &
Grooms, our sales team has extensive experience in this field. Our sales
team of 4 ensure that your on site meetings are done at your convenience.
We pay special attention from your delicious meal down to your table settings,
every step is important. Our wedding coordinators work very hard at perfecting
your important day.
Our ground level entry and parking ensures no steps for any guest with
special needs. Our public washroom area also has a private wheelchair
accessible facility. We take great pride in having all our guest needs
taken care of.
Your wedding weekend would include the following:
- Our spacious hall will accommodate up to 225 people for your special
event with a large head table. Our rental spaces are available for even
the most romantic intimate candle lit dinners of 10 and up. What ever
your size they are all treated with the same professionalism.
- The following are also included at no extra charge:
- Convenient on site meetings with our sales team of 4
- Out door Arch and garden area for pictures or ceremonies at no extra
- Delicious complimentary menu tasting for the Bride & Groom prior
to your wedding. Special arrangements can be made for additional family
members wanting to attend the trial dinner.
- Complimentary rehearsal party room (subject to availability) adjacent
to our Restaurant. Menu service or catered tray service is available.
- Tastefully designed dinner menus including vegetarian or special needs
- Childrens menu
- Cash or host bar facilities available with up to 2 bartenders for
- Complimentary use of our on site decorations which include silk trees
with mini lights, white arch with mini lights, candle centre pieces,
lighted swag for head table, variety of cake table sizes, white or burgundy
skirts for your head table.
- Neutral coloured room will not interfere with your colour and decoration
- Availability to move your head table or portable dance floor anywhere
in the room.
- Disc Jockey table with skirt or risers for band included
- Lecturn, podium & microphone
- Complimentary hall with your dinner booking of 75 guests
- White table linens, cloth napkins with our specially designed centerpieces
included with your wedding booking.
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for Bride & Groom with wine
and brunch the next day (minimum of 75 guest attending dinner)
- Overnight guests attending your wedding will receive rates specially
tailored to your event.
- Easy access & convenient parking for your guests with ground level
- Paisley Moon private room available for breakfast, brunch or gift
opening the next morning. This complimentary room is available off our
restaurant (subject to availability